Followers

Saturday 20 February 2016

merry go round and round

https://www.facebook.com/groups/951431751563289/
first prize at Ikes World February Challenge
this delightful image is from Ikes World
1. the image was coloured with spectrum noir pens and some sharpie ultrafines
2. the cardstock is one that has been in my stash for years I got it in a pack and never really found a use for it
3.The doily is from my mini8 punch garland of flowers
4. I then cut the centre out with a creative memories cutting system small circle.  I didnt want to cover up that cardstock
5. the edges of the large doily were chalked there is another small doily under the image diecut some time ago and never used fit this project perfectly
6. after trimming the cardstock to fit I started gluing items down in order. Because it is a glitter cardstock I used a fairly strong glue
7. the sentiment was stamped onto an already punched yellow card and this was outlined with versamark stamp pad. after mounting with foam squares I chalked it with a yellow glitter chalk (not real clear in the picture
it was a fun card to do

challenges this card s entered in:

ikesworldchallengeblog challenge #57 going round in circles

6 comments:

  1. Wow you have coloured up Ike's image beautifully .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Ginny it was fun to colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - that is gorgeous !! Such pretty colours and I love the design with the image snuggled in that wonderful yellow border. Your colouring is super and the stripes at back work so well with the circles. Awesome :-) Thank you very much for using my image and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. wont be the last one Im sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH this is incredible WOW Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring and love the die cut.
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete